Music in the Garden - 2019
Music in the Garden, the Eugene Symphony Guild’s flagship fundraiser, is a self-guided tour of five private gardens in Eugene, OR. In 2019, we will celebrate 22 years of Music in the Garden tours. Music in the Garden is held the second Sunday in June (which is June 9th this year) from 10 AM to 4 PM. Many of the gardens we select have been developed by homeowners; others have been professionally designed. Music in the Garden is very popular with the Eugene community with more than 800 people visiting the gardens each year.
All the gardens this year are in Eugene, OR:
- Kingrey Garden, 2372 Park Grove Drive
- Kibbey Garden, 2130 Greenview Street
- Robinson Garden, 242 South Garden Way
- Eigner Garden, 2516 Tandy Turn
- Goodman & See Garden, 3322 Twin Elms
- $15.00 for ages 11 to adult
- $5.00 for ages 10 and under
Day of event tickets are available at all garden locations for $20.00 each.
We look forward to seeing you at the Gardens. Thank you for your support of the Eugene Symphony Guild and its mission to support the Eugene Symphony.
|Advance Admission, ages 11 and up.||$ 15.00|
|Advance Admission, ages 10 and under.||$ 5.00|